Date of birth 29 October, 198x
Marital Status Single
Height 174 cm, Weight: 85 kg
Current Address 198 Ratchavitee Road, Tambol Konggacheng,
Amphur Muang, Phetchaburi 76000
Contact Mobile: (+66) 8 6752 7767
Email killernay[at]gmail.com , KillerNay[at]hotmail.com ,chanon[at]ngerntongdee.com
Military Service Exempted
2008-present Mahanakorn University of Technology Master of Electrical Engineering (Computer)
2004-2008 Mahanakorn University of Technology Bachelor’s of Computer Engineering
1998-2003 Prommanusorn School Phetchaburi
July 2005 20-hour course in Developing Mobile Application Using the Microsoft .NET by ERT
August 2005 MCAD candidate: passed exam 70-315, 70-316, 70-320 (Microsoft Certified Application Developer for Microsoft .NET)
October 2005 MCSD candidate: passed exam 70-315, 70-316, 70-320, 70-300, 70-340 (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Microsoft .NET)
October 2006 New Investor Program by THAI INVESTORS ASSOCIATION
October 2007 TESA Topgun Rally 2007 by Thai Embedded Systems Association
October 2008 Customizing Visual Studio Team System 2008 by Microsoft Thailand Partner Academy
- Experienced with robotic applications and programming
- Knowledgeable of networking protocols, device programming and interfacing, UNIX sockets and real-time systems programming from academic courses
- Familiar with UNIX environment and C/C++ compilers
- Have good PC maintenance skills
- Worked on circuit boards and have soldering skills
- Learned systems analysis techniques from academic courses
- Typing Skill : English 50 word/minute and Thai 50 word/minute
- Microcontroller development languages: ANSI-C/C++, assembler
- Developing systems using the following microcontrollers and CPU’s: Intel x86, 8051, Microchip PIC 24Fxxx , FPGA devices from Xilinx and Altera, DSP from Texas Instruments TMS 320Cxxx and ARM
- programming and simulation tools for microcontrollers and DSP’s MPLAB for PIC, IAR EW 3.1 for AVR and ARM, Code Composer Studio 1.2 for Texas Instruments DSP
- Knowledge of RTOS concepts for embedded systems
- Image processing techniques
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming concepts and UML notations
- Knowledge of assembling, testing and troubleshooting of computer hardware
- Knowledge of Video Conference Technology (POLYCOM, CODIAN, SONY, etc) Point to Point and Multi-Point with MCU
- C, C++,C#(Expert)
- J#, JAVA, J2ME
- Ruby on Rail
- Shell Script
- Assembly language (machine language), VHDL
- SQL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Java Script, PHP, perl, cgi , ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XAML
- WPF, WPF/E, Silver Light
- Very Expert in Web Services Technology
- Strong oral communication, public speaking, and presentation skills developed during some academic courses and work experience.
- Teamwork and interaction skills developed through working with developers, testers, and domain experts at i3 Creation Co., Ltd.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills through academic courses (skills transcript available) and work experience.
- Bilingual: Thai and English.
August 2010 – Present Ngernthongdee Co.,Ltd. Chief Executive Officer
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Implementing Digital Presence
- Website Design & Development
- Website Implementation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Website Maintenance
- List Development, Email, E-newsletters
- Digital Social Presences
- Development of Mobile Device Campaigns
- Games & Virtual Worlds
- New Technologies
- Video Streaming Technology
February 2010 – Present VoiceTV Co.,Ltd. IT Manager.
December 2009 – Present Thaitdipstoday.com Founder-Webmaster
September 2009 – December 2009 Silver Wisdom Co.,Ltd. Chief Technical Officer
August 2009-September 2009 Insight Station Network Co.,Ltd. Technical Director
May2008-July2009 Kasizma Co.,Ltd. Senior .NET Software Developer & Tech Sale Consultant
August 2004-May 2008 i3 Creation Co., Ltd. .NET Software Developer
- To get a better understanding of the different functionalities of the software, the team has to communicate with domain experts, who explain how the end user will utilize the functions and what features they would like to see in that function.
- The following languages / tools are used in the development process:
- DHTML, XML, and XSL for screens development
- Java script for user-end functionalities and information display control
- T-SQL tables, functions, and stored procedures used to create the database and to import / export the information from / to the server
- C#, Java, VB.NET used in the development of the framework
March 2007 Silver Coin Co., Ltd. Game Online Security Consultant
- Consulting about Online Game Security used reversing engineering to repair and catch cheating player.
- Check about Network Security hole.
- Senior year project: “RFID Localization Sensing Using Active RFID”- research and compare of available technologies for designing software can calculate length between tags and Reader and low costs.
- Web Services in Embedded Device Used Windows Embedded and uClinux(Micro C Linux) in concept “Web Services ‘s on every Embedded items”.
- Design and programming of alarm system based on PIC24fJ128GA010 microcontroller in MPLAB.
- Design and Programming of Web Services system based on PIC24fJ128GA010 microcontroller using TCP/IP Stack in MPLAB and Explorer16 Board.
- BMCL TER Monitoring System Project: Embedded Device and Web Services.
- A Wireless Surveillance System for RTN (Royal Thai Navy).
- Thailand Beef Traceability Systems Web Portal and Web Services Communication. (Research for FTI)
- IRPUS2007: RFID Technology for Medical.
- NRIC2007: RFID Technology for Medical.
- NSC2007: Web Services for E-learning (2007).
- NSC2006: MOUSE .NET (2006).
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2005: Intelligence Information and E-Commerce Service .NET (2005)
- NSC2004: Lotto Management Systems Online (2004).
- Mini Robot Contest by IPST(2003).
- 2006 Assembly Computer Engineering Chairman
Department of Computer Engineering Mahanakorn University of Technology
- 2005 Communications Chair, Computer Engineering
Organized monthly academic and non-academic activities to Department of Computer Engineering Mahanakorn University of Technology